Every update related to Windows 11 ISO File Download 32/ 64 Bit Version Fully Activated with Key, Features, Updates & Installation Guide are published in this article. Microsoft is rolling out the Windows 11 updates for window 10 users. It will take some time but every user will get the final upgrade notice soon.
Although the information available all across the internet looks to be a little vague, there was recent news about the scheduled event that was aligned for the 24th of June. Herein, it’s decided that Microsoft will be discussing Windows’ next generation.
Windows 11 ISO File Download
Right after the Windows 11 and ISO file leak, everyone seems crazy about discovering the latest updates and know-how. Tracing back to history, Microsoft was adamant about creating another version of Windows post-Windows 10 back then in 2015. However, it is quite clear and transparent that Microsoft is constantly coming up with innovations.
With the gradual upgrades in the field of technology, things have become even more evident. As a result, Microsoft came up with the launch of Windows 11. If you wish to know about the nitty-gritty details of the version, make sure that you are reading through the lines till the end of this article.
Windows 11 32/ 64 Bit ISO File Download
Many users seem to be curious about knowing the details of the Windows 11 32/64 bit ISO file. As per the news post announcement on the 24th of June, it was clear that the version of Windows is made available for download post its release. Ever since then, it was decided to be made available on the official portal of Microsoft.
This Win 11 ISO file is made available at absolutely zero cost to the users, typically for the earlier version. However, there has been a standing instruction stating that the users will not require to pay for the newer version either.
If you are interested in upgrading your OS to Windows 11, do it as soon as possible. It is because you never know when Microsoft is going to make it as a paid version. Windows 11 is available for both 32 and 64 bit operating systems. So, it would help if you decided to choose the right deal for your OS.
Windows 11 Update- Free or Paid
As per the present scenario, the users who have already been using either of the ones, be it Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, in their respective systems will be eligible to download and use the Windows 11. They can upgrade their OS to Windows 11 for free of cost. Earlier, Microsoft had done the same thing when Windows 10 was launched.
Whatsoever it is, this launch and provision for using Windows 11 is a step up towards gaining more and more users on the newer launches. Besides, it will be advantageous for all the users looking ahead to shift from the older Operating systems to the recent versions.
Windows 11 Leak News
Ever since the Windows 11 leak, news came into the picture that a new Start menu was designed. Also, there have been a couple of alterations in this version at an interface level. Besides, you will fetch a new startup sound, accompanied by a rounded cornered Start menu.
Nevertheless, this upgrade is nothing but a more simplified and faster version of what you have been using in Windows 10. Some of the super cool features of this app include the availability of recent files, quick shutdown options, pinned apps and more.
Windows 11 Features
Windows 11 does not only offer an easy to use interface, but there are certain modifications too to it:
- This OS comes with a new Start menu, search bar and a taskbar.
- It offers the Split screen option and offers you the provision to multitask. So, you can open various task windows according to your requirements and keep working simultaneously while being on the same page.
- You have the privilege to move and drag the Windows and, thus, add new animations. Opening and closing a new account and minimizing tap are some of the astounding options this OS is widely known for!
- Windows 10 was said to have a serious problem. However, all these issues are said to be fixed in the newer version of Windows 11. Indeed, the touch controls are being improved, which is yet another reason you should try out this version at the earliest.
- Windows was first released back in 2015; there were not many changes in terms of sound. However, you may expect to see significant changes this Time in Windows 11.
- The sharp and pointed corners are no longer going to be there! Windows 11 is supposed to have a roundy touch everywhere.
- You will find newly added icons here and there, which are certainly going to improve your look and feel towards the OS.
- You will have access to new widgets.
- There is a provision to shift to the dark mode too.
Windows 11: Basic requirements for installation guide
- 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64 bit), or 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32 bit)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 2 GB RAM and more
- 15 GB hard disk space
Note: From the leaked version, it was evident that the Setup size of the ISO file would be 4.54 GB. However, the actual size of the file lies somewhere between 4.5 to 6 GB. Considering all the facts, we would never recommend you download or install the leaked version of Windows 11 as it may be full of malware. In case you are going to do it, then do it at your own risk.
How to Install Windows 11 on the 64 Bit OS Full Activated Version
- At first, you will need to download the ISO file.
- Make sure that you are accessing a 16 GB Bootable USB drive.
- Use Rufus to make this Pendrive boot easy!
- Select the ISO file after you have launched the Rufus.
- Make all default settings, and then click on the Start button.
- Now, Windows 11 will flash on your USB drive. Plug it into the system.
- Press the boot key and restart your PC or laptop.
- From the Boot Device options, open the USB drive as your primary one.
- By pressing the enter button, the installation will start immediately.
- Select the Language, keyboard input method and the Time and click on the Install button.
- If you do not have a Product key, then mention it.
- Choose the Partition for Windows 11, and then choose the Edition that you want to install.
If you guys have any question then put it in the comment section. Don’t forget to bookmark us to get regular updates.