The PICME Registration 2021 official website is picme.tn.gov.in also for login & Public Pre Status. We have the details for Tamilnadu PICME Login portal for TN PICME-Public Pre-Registration of Pregnancy, status, Mobile Number Authentication, & 12 digit RCH ID which issued by the public health department to trace pregnancy aspects.
Children are the future of their nations and women are the ones who carry the nation’s future in their womb. Still, women and children are the most neglected group in our country. Keeping this in mind, the Tamil Nadu government has taken a great initiative towards the development of pregnant ladies and their infants.
PICME Registration 2021 – Pre-Registration Of Pregnancy
Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (PICME) scheme is the milestone towards this development. The system keeps track of all the pregnant ladies in the state and intends to provide all pregnant women the medical care and consideration they require. A PICME number is provided to all the pregnant ladies who register to PICME and can use it for receiving legitimate clinical consideration and support.
Tamil Nadu government has made it compulsory for all the married ladies of the state to pre-register at PICME. All the ladies who are expecting a baby can register at PICME from the time they test positive for pregnancy until they receive the birth certificate of their newborn babies. They can register themselves for PICME from the nearest health care centers, government hospitals, government medical service centers, and emergency clinics to receive the benefits.
The government of Tamil Nadu has also made it mandatory to generate a birth certificate of the infant as soon as they are born. On registering with PICME the pregnant ladies will receive an RCH ID that they can use to get the birth certificates of their newborns easily without going through any trouble. It is a great initiative by the government to make it easier for pregnant women to get birth certificates of their infants without any obstacles.
The pregnancy period is special for every woman but it can affect the health of the mother and the baby very badly if they are not provided with proper medical care. The Government of Tamil Nadu has developed a PICME system to track all the pregnant ladies in the state. All the expected mothers can either register for it online or can ask their nearest Anganwadi to provide them with the 12-digit code.
After the registration is completed, the expected mother can receive all the medical care and information they need through their nearest government medical center by providing the RCH ID they received while registering. Also during the ante-natal stage, pregnant ladies will be monitored by a nearby hospital nurse. After the baby is born, the mothers can easily get their baby’s birth certificate without going through any hustle-bustle.
Documents Required to Apply for Maternity Benefit Scheme
Below are the important documents that are required for registration to take the facilities of the Maternity Benefit Scheme.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Valid Passport
- Health Insurance Card from the Chief Minister Comprehensive Plan
- Job Card of MGNREGS.
The expecting mothers can register themselves to PICME through these methods:
- Check out the official website for registration – https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Another alternative is by contacting the nearest free Seva center to complete the registration process.
- You can also call on the 102 toll-free helpline number to get themselves registered.
- For offline registration, visit the nearest government hospital in your area.
- Go to the official website https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you will see a “PICME Pre-Registration by Public” option, click on that.
- Now, Fill in all the details asked on the page.
- choose your administrative and district and enter the pin code for the same.
- You can now book a time slot to connect with a nurse.
- After that, you will have to provide your email id and mobile number.
- Generate OTP on your registered mobile number and enter it in the field.
- Finally, click on the save option and your registration is complete.
PICME Login 2021
After the registration, you can log in to the PICME portal online. Check the below given steps to know the full process.
- First, You can simply visit the official website.
- Now enter your 12 digit Id number and then set password to log in.
- Finally, you are able to login to track Public Pre status online.
PICME Number Status
After logging in, you can go to Pre-registration Application ID status and enter your ID & password. Then, click on submit button and your PICME number status will come on the screen.