PMAY Full form – Pradhan mantri awas yojana apply online process, eligibility, required documents, gramin & rural registration, benefits & contact details are available in this article. Prime minister Narendra Modi has started the yojana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to provide the poor, needy people afford a home at a reasonable price. The motto of this scheme is that within 2022 no one will live in India without shelter on their head. The houses are made in towns and cities using eco-friendly construction.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: In a huge populating country like India, many people are below the poverty level. Some people are unable to get food daily. How could they afford a pucca house then? During rain and disaster time, it is hard for them to fight. Government cannot tolerate tears from their eyes and their sufferings anymore. So, the Prime Minister of India took the management of making their houses as a Government responsibility.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Classification
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural 2021
- Subsidy Amount in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Statistics 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Characteristics
- Who will get the benefit from Pradhan mantri awas yojana scheme?
- Who is eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Who can apply?
- Who can not apply?
- What certificates and documents are essential to apply for PMAY?
- How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online?
- PMAY registration online mode:-
- PMAY offline registration 2021:-
- PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number
- FAQs (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
- Share this:
- Like this:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana started its way to serve homeless people living in slums. The प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना scheme was first inaugurated on 1 June 2015. The Government has taken the responsibility to give a pucca home to every single person in India. It is a Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). By this scheme, the needy and poverty-stricken people get home loans according to their level of poverty. This scheme will help them to get an affordable house. They would get up from the streets into a safe shelter.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Classification
The PMAY scheme can be classified into two sections:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban 2021
This one is for the people who fall in middle-income groups 1 and 2. PMAY Urban is for the poverty-stricken needy people who live in the cities. Those people who are economically weak people with low income but are not vagabonds can apply for this. The people are categorized as EWS (Economically Weak Section). So, economically fewer stable people from a low-income group or middle-income group can use this yojana to get the advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural 2021
This rural scheme is for the homeless and vagabond people living in slums. People who can’t even afford a stable pucca house and live in one or two-roomed kutcha houses can benefit from this scheme. Under this category, people are listed who cannot afford food two times a day. This scheme will help them to afford a shelter to live in. That is the real motto of this scheme.
Subsidy Amount in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
|Scheme Type||Eligibility Household Income ( Rs.)||Carpet Area-Max (sqm)||Interest Subsidy (%)||Subsidy calculated on a max loan of||Max Subsidy (Rs.)|
|EWS and LIG||Upto Rs.6 lakh||60 sqm||6.50 %||Rs. 6 lakh||2.67 Lacs|
|MIG 1||Rs. 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh||160 sqm||4.00 %||Rs. 9 lakh||2.35 Lacs|
|MIG 2||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh||200 sqm||3.00 %||Rs.12 lakh||2.30 Lacs|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Statistics 2021
|Houses Sanctioned||111.03 Lakhs|
|Houses Grounded||77.15 Lakhs|
|Houses Completed||45.01 Lakhs|
|Central Assistance Committed||1.8 Lakh Crores|
|Central Assistance Released||93433 Crores|
|Total Investment||7.16 Lakh Crores|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Characteristics
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technology is in use for the making of houses.
- The subsidy interest rate is 6.50% per year. The term of this housing loan is 20 years for all the recipients.
- The ground and lower floors are allotted for the senior citizens and handicraft persons.
- This scheme is executed in India in all towns and cities.
- This scheme is covering the entire areas of cities where people are living in slums and streets.
Who will get the benefit from Pradhan mantri awas yojana scheme?
The Government has started this PMAY Scheme to help out the homeless people throughout India. They want to provide aid to those who require it genuinely. The beneficiaries list is selected using the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC). From this SECC data, the list of beneficiaries is –
- People from scheduled caste (SC)
- People from the scheduled tribe (ST)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- People from low-income group
- Medium income group 1
- Medium income group 2
Who is eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
By identifying the beneficiary list using the SECC of 2011, the PMAY Scheme starts its work. They make everything sure before giving the loan money. So that deserving people can get the aid and stop the misuse of this money. At first, the Government authorities discuss with Gram Panchayat to generate the list. Then, the PMAY loan givers finalize the beneficiary list.
You have to fulfill several benchmarks to get this aid. Those are:
Who can apply?
- A family with a total yearly income starting from Rs 6 lakhs to Rs 18 lakhs can apply for this housing loan.
- This scheme applies to only women who are citizens of India.
- Only the people who fall in the criteria of the beneficiary list can apply for this.
- People under ST and SC caste can apply for PMAY.
- Senior citizens and handicraft people can apply anytime for this scheme benefits.
Who can not apply?
- People who have already owned a house cannot apply for this scheme.
- People who have already benefited from the scheme cannot apply twice to get the advantages again.
What certificates and documents are essential to apply for PMAY?
You need to go through four verification methods to apply for this scheme. Those are-
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Proof of property purchase
For identity proof, you can give the following:
AADHAR Card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Photo identity card, Passport, Driving Licence by Government, or a letter issued by public authority.
For address proof, you can give the same things which have your permanent address written on them. Remember, you should provide your correct address where you live now.
For income proof, you have to provide your bank statement for the last six months, ITR receipts, or salary slips for the previous two months.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online?
PMAY registration online mode:-
- Click on the given link to go to the official website of – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Link: – http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Or, type in your browser – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and click on the official site that comes.
- Find the Menu tab and click on it.
- Then, you will find an option – Citizen Assessment. Click on it. You will get a menu dropping down.
- Enter your AADHAR card number in the correct place.
- After that, the site will redirect you to the application page.
- Fill up to the point details that are being demanded in the application form. Those include personal info, income info, address checking, and details of the bank account.
- Click on the option – “I am aware of”, which means you are aware of all the above fillings. Then, click on the save option.
- An application number will be generated by the system. Then you have to download the application form. Take a printout of it to make a hard copy.
- Submit your application form along with the documents at a Common Service Centre Office.
PMAY offline registration 2021:-
Most of the poverty-stricken people don’t have proper internet access. Keeping their situation in mind, they can also apply in an offline way. You have to go to your nearby Common Service Centre office and get an application form to fill up. But you have to pay an amount of Rs 25 along with GST for offline application.
Forms are available in the office of CSC. You have to go to the CSC office and fill out the form by hand to apply in the offline method. People from the Government in the Common Service Centre office will help you out to fill the form.
PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number
पीएम आवास योजना से सम्बंधित किसी भी प्रकार की जानकारी के लिए आप निचे दिए नंबरों पर संपर्क करें
+011-23060484, +011-23063285, +011-23061827, +011-23063620, +011-23063567.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a flagship scheme to provide needy people with affordable houses. So that, they don’t have to suffer for living in slums and streets. Every person deserves a shelter to live in, and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is making that possible. The poor people who can’t even dream of a pucca house are getting to build a real pucca house for them.
Village panchayats are also trying to help the people to get aid. The foremost objective of this scheme is to give a home to everyone before 2022. We hope that this dream of making every Indian happy and giving everyone shelter to live may come true one day.
FAQs (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a beneficial scheme of the Government of India. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for the construction of pucca houses.
What is the official website of PM Awas Yojana?
The official website of this scheme is http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
How to apply online in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
You can apply online by visiting the official website of PM Awas Yojana. The entire process of online application is mentioned in this article.
How much subsidy does the government provide for buying a house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is provided by the government on the interest of the home loan on the purchase of a house.
When was PM Awas Yojana launched?
PMAY was launched on 22 June 2015.
What are the required documents to apply for PM Awas Yojana?
bank account passbook
What is the contact number of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The helpline numbers of this scheme are +011-23060484, +011-23063285, +011-23061827, +011-23063620, +011-23063567.