PM Kisan List Check Application Status 9th Installment Date, Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List 2021 is available at pmkisan.gov.in, the official Farmer Corner portal. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List has farmers’ names who will get the benefit of 2000 Rs.
The Indian Government is doing their best to help the country farmers financially. Many farmers are just lagging due to financial problems. Not anymore, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is here to solve the financial problems of the poor and marginal farmers to some extent. Our honorable Prime Minister has started this scheme on 2018 and the farmers are getting an amount of money as a fund to start their farmings without hesitations.
Many farmers have got financial support through this, and their sufferings have been reduced to some extent. Still, now 8th installments are out. The PM Kisan 9th installment is also about to be released at the end of August 2021. So again, it is time for the farmers to grab their deserving money.
PM Kisan List 2021 Check – pmkisangov.in
PM Narendra Modi has distributed the 8th installments of this yojana on 14th May 2021. The installment is an amount of Rs.2,000 for each eligible farmer. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had declared an amount of Rs.18,000 crores at that time for this yojana. Now it comes time for the 9th installment of Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which will be released at the end of August. There was an exciting opportunity for the newly applying farmers.
Farmers who had applied before June 30 will get Rs. 4,000 as their installment money. The farmers are being deprived of happiness and the actual price of their labor for a long period. Now it’s their time to give them their deserved value. The farmers will get backing financial support from the Government, which will help them rise and shine.
From this scheme, the Indian farmers get Rs. 6,000/year through three installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
- 1st installment-DECEMBER to MARCH
- 2nd installment-APRIL to JULY
- 3rd installment-AUGUST to NOVEMBER
What is PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
This Pradhan Mantri Kisan Scheme was started by the central government to help the financially unstable farmers. The goal of this yojana is to give financial support to the small and marginalized farmers and to put a smile on their faces. There are several crores amount of money is sent to the indian farmer’s bank account. This transaction of money is between farmers and the Government, so the chance of misuse of that money by others decreases.
PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 List Out
- Firstly, you have to enter the official site of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now go to the official webpage at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in and scroll down to find the Farmers Corner.
- Search for the tab written “Beneficiary List” on it.
- Put your information to the given options, select your state name. Then, select your district name, sub-district name, block name, and village name.
- The alphabetically sorted list will come on the screen.
- Find your name there on the pm kisan beneficiary list.
How to Check PM Kisan list 8th installment Application Status
- Enter the official website of PM Kisan through this website link: https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Scroll down to find the Farmers corner section.
- Then, you will find a tab with “Beneficiary Status” on it. Click on the tab.
- Give your registered Aadhaar number, account number, or mobile number to check your installments status.
There you will find everything about you and your Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can also check your 8th installment along with every installment status there.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2021 Status at pmkisan.gov.in
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your mobile and type in the search bar, Also, you can enter the official portal www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, you have entered into the official website of the government. A new screen will come, see the image 1.
- Scroll down to find a tab with “Beneficiary List” on it. The tab will look like the tab shown in figure 2. click on It, a new page will load.
- A screen like shown in figure 3 will open on your mobile. From the given options, select your state. Then select your district, sub-district, block, and village subsequently.
- Then click on the option “Get Report” on the right.
- As soon as you click it, the list of names will come on your screen. The names are listed in alphabetical order. Find your name there.
PM Narendra Modi has taken a profound initiative to stand by the poor small-scale farmers. Farmers are the pillar of our society. If they can stand up well then, the community will rise by one step. This Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is bringing smiles to their faces. This scheme will one day benefit every single farmer of India.