Whether it is a firm registration, birth registration, death, or marriage-related settlement, this Tnreginet registration portal is going to help you through! Being a citizen of Tamil Nadu, you will not need to move here and there any further. It would be best to visit the government offices, but you can easily avail all the facilities right from this portal. Earlier, it was very time-consuming and hectic, but that isn’t the case anymore. The government of Tamil Nadu launches this Tnreginet Registration.
- Services Available At Tnreginet Portal
- tnreginet.gov.in 2021 Registration Process
- Apply Online for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet Portal
- Ways to search for Encumbrance certificate
- Ways to Check the Status of any Document
- Finding Birth and Death Certificate
- Finding Chit Fund Document
- Finding the Firm Document
- Finding Marriage Document
- Finding Stamp Vendor document
- Finding the Document writer
- Search Society
- Finding the Duty and Fees
Services Available At Tnreginet Portal
- Online Marriage Certification
- Application Form
- Online Application for Encumbrance Certificate
- You will be able to check Online Status for EC
- Online Application for Society Certification
- Online Certified Documents
- Letter Documents online Registration
- You can check your jurisdiction
- You will be able to check the registration process for your birth, marriage, firm, or death
- Stamp Vendor Search
- Check your Document Status Online
- Society Documents Online
- Citizen Registeration Procedure
- You can make a Society Search
- Guide Line Value Search
- Stamp Duty Calculation
- Check whether or not your property is registered in Tamil Nadu
- Online Encumbrance Certificate
tnreginet.gov.in 2021 Registration Process
Registering yourself at tnreginet.gov.in is easy and simple. You can easily do it at your convenience by following these few basic steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website, or you can even go to this link as https://www.mponline.org.in/tnreginet-registration
Step 2: Once you find the home page opening before you, it will become easy for you to see all the options from there. Find the User Registration menu, and a new form will open up before you.
Step 3: You will now be asked to fill in a few details, and then you will have to enter an OTP. Make sure that you are entering the OTP correctly without any trouble.
Step 4: Once done, you will now be eligible to complete the registration process, and it is done!
Apply Online for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet Portal
To apply for the Encumbrance Certificate, here are the steps for your easy perusal.
- At first, Go to the Tnreginet portal.
- Now, you will be asked to provide the user ID and password on the login page. Make sure that you are entering the credentials correctly.
- You will now see an option, “Encumbrance Certificate,” and click on the apply online button.
- You can now deal with the EC application, and once you have had filled the form correctly, you will now have to upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button now, and it is good to go!
Ways to search for Encumbrance certificate
- Open the tnreginet.gov.in registration portal.
- Find the “Encumbrance Certificate” option and then click on the “Search EC” option below that!
- You will find a form will multiple questions applying before you on the screen.
- Fill in the details appropriately and then click on the Search button. The EC will appear before you on the screen.
Ways to Check the Status of any Document
- Step 1: Visit the tnreginet.gov.in website.
- Step 2: Find the option “Know your application status” present right on the home page and then hit on “My document.”
- Step 3: Next, select any Temporary Deed Number, Pending Number, and your Registration Number.
- Step 4: Click on the Search option, and you shall be able to see the status of your document right before you.
Finding Birth and Death Certificate
- Click to open the tnreginet login portal.
- Select the More option from the Menu bar.
- Open the “Birth and Death” option.
- Once you see the form before you, fill it up and then hit the Search button.
- Now, you can easily see the birth and death certificate before your eyes.
Finding Chit Fund Document
- Step 1: Open the official website
- Step 2: At first, choose the Chit Fund option from the drop-down menu
- Step 3: Now, you will have to fill up a form with the right set of credentials
- Step 4: Click on the Search button, and it is done!
Finding the Firm Document
- Step 1: Log in to the official website
- Step 2: Select the firm option from the drop-down menu
- Step 3: You will have to fill up a form with the right information
- Step 4: Click on the Search button, and it is done.
Finding Marriage Document
- Step 1: Once you are already on the home page of the official website, select the “Wedding” option from the drop-down menu
- Step 2: Next, select the “Marriage” type option.
- Step 3: Now, the marriage certificate will appear right before you
- Step 4: You will be able to see the marriage certificate appearing on your screen.
Finding Stamp Vendor document
- Step 1: After you have visited the official website, select the “Stamp Seller” option from the drop-down menu
- Step 2: You will see a form appearing before you on the screen
- Step 3: Fill up the form and hit on the Search button.
Finding the Document writer
- Step 1: After visiting the official website, choose the “Document Clerk” option from the drop-down menu
- Step 2: Fill up the form with all the essential details
- Step 3: Open the Search button, and you will be able to view it right before you.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Tnreginet
- Step 2: Select the Search option and click on the “Society”
- Step 3: Find the details, likely, district, name, Sequence number, code, DRO, as well as the year of registration.
- Step 4: Click on the Search button.
Finding the Duty and Fees
Step 1: Visit the website of Tnreginet
Step 2: Go to the “More” option on the home page
Step 3: Click on the “Duty and Fees” option from the drop-down menu
Step 4: You can select any of the options from here that fits your requirement:
- Stamp duty and registration fee, marriage registration, certified copies, getting an encumbrance certificate, document writers, and more.
Step 5: Click on the Search option, and it will appear before you.
Tnreginet offers an easy provision for you to find different options. You can easily choose to follow the instructions and find out the details for yourself.