Jati Praman Patra UP – The caste certificate uttar pradesh plays a crucial role in referring to the caste of an individual residing in a state. One such concern among the citizens in Uttar Pradesh includes receiving a caste certificate wherein it dictates the caste and religion of a particular person. It states the individual’s community, which is critical when the person wants to avail the benefits that the government often offers.
- Caste Certificate UP 2021 BOR SC/ST/OBC
- Advantages of UP Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Criteria (पात्रता)
- Required Documents To Apply for UP Jati Praman Patra
- UP Caste Certificate Application Fee
- How long is the Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate valid?
- Apply Caste Certificate through C.S.C. centre
- Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Apply through UP Online
- How to check for UP caste certificate application status?
- Share this:
- Like this:
Caste Certificate UP 2021 BOR SC/ST/OBC
In our article, यूपी जाति प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें और Jati Praman Patra UP banwane ke liy kaun kaunse documents lagte hai सबकी जानकारी यहाँ पर मिलेगी. UP Caste Certificate online apply details are available so do read to know how to make caste certificate in up for BOR SC/ST/OBC.
The people from different backward classes may even need to establish their candidature at specific portals, and thus, this caste certificate plays a vital role. It is one of the most mandatory documents in India, and if you have not applied for it so far, it is high time that you take some initiative at the earliest!
Advantages of UP Caste Certificate
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, having a Jati Praman Patra or an electronic certificate is a mandate. Suppose you belong to the reserved category, such as an SC/ST/OBC quota; you must have this certification-ready with you. You shall receive quite a lot of benefits with this jati praman patra up. They include:
- Carrying your caste certificate is compulsory if you want to book a reservation for your candidature in the government service.
- It helps to offer reservation of seats in the Legislature.
- To receive your quota in educational institutions.
- To apply for different kinds of scholarships, which is often asked to ensure the eligibility of different candidates under various schemes.
- It enables you to receive age relaxation limits when applying your candidature in different government jobs.
- Pupils with caste certificates can avail a part or whole of the fees off in getting admission to college and schools.
- It is helpful to get subsidies in different government schemes.
Eligibility Criteria (पात्रता)
A person can apply themself for the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, Jati Praman Patra or यूपी जाति प्रमाण पत्र if they can meet the following eligibility criteria. They include:
- They will have to be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person needs to be listed in Schedule 1 of Uttar Pradesh public services to apply for the caste certificate they belong!
Required Documents To Apply for UP Jati Praman Patra
To apply your candidature for the UP Jati Praman Patra, you will have to furnish a few documents which will depict that you originally belong to that particular caste. Those documents are as follows:
- Caste certificate of the candidate’s father
- Prescribed format of the Application form
- Income certificate
- Address proof can be furnished with any of the following documents: voter I.D. card, electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card or food security card.
- A certificate issued by the village head or warden in terms of the person’s caste
- A Passport Size Photograph
UP Caste Certificate Application Fee
If you are applying for the Jati Praman Patra in the Tehsil office, you will not be levied with a charge of a single rupee. Keep in mind that you will have to affix a court fee stamp of Rs 1.5 along with the application form. You have to pay Rs 20 as a service charge if you apply through an e-District local service centre.
How long is the Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate valid?
This caste certificate is valid for a life span. You will not have to bother about renewing it or reapplying for the same until the reservation system is in existence.
Apply Caste Certificate through C.S.C. centre
The steps to apply for the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate are as follows:
Step 1: Fill the caste application form correctly according to your caste category.
Step 2: Now, attach a passport size photograph and a Rs 1.5 court fee ticket with the form.
Step 3: Fix a self-declaration along with the application. Make sure that all the required documents mentioned above are ready. Please submit them to the C.S.C. personnel of your area.
Step 4: Then, the C.S.C. person will push the request for the caste certificate online to the respective department. Remember the application number for further reference.
Step 5: You might need to authenticate the process via your mobile number.
If all the steps are done successfully, then you are eligible to issue the caste certificate. All you need is to mention the application number, and you would be able to download the certificate at your convenience from the centre itself.
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Apply through UP Online
Follow the below steps to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Jeevan Praman Patra Online:
Step 1: First, Go to the official website Uttar Pradesh Government – UP Online.
Step 2: Register to the portal by clicking on the “Register” button.
Step 3: Now, enter the login I.D. and then check the availability option right from there. In case your login I.D. is unique, go ahead with the next steps.
Step 4: Provide the desired credentials to complete the registration process, likely your name, D.O.B., sex, district, residential address, email I.D. and contact number.
Step 5: Make sure you are entering the security code correctly.
Step 6: Authenticate your mobile number by providing the OTP and then create your password.
Step 7: You will be able to log in to the portal the next time once your registration is done successfully.
Step 8: Select the “Fill an application” option and then opt for the Jati Praman Patra option from the drop-down menu under the Service category.
Step 9: Enter all the mandatory details as asked.
Step 10: Upload the photo, self-declaration form and your Ration card.
Step 11: Click on the Submit button after cross-checking all the details.
Step 12: Note the application number for future usage.
How to check for UP caste certificate application status?
You can quickly check the application status of your jati praman patra by simply visiting the portal. From the home page, you will see an option that says, “Track application status.”