Raj SSO ID Registration 2021 for Citizens, Government Employees, Udhyog Registration, Login Online, Services list, Schemes, Status check at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The full form of Rajasthan SSO is Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
SSO Rajasthan Portal – Are you facing the problem of hustling on several sites for online services? Are you roaming around cyber cafes to get an application form for applying for one government service? The state government of Rajasthan decides to make a single sign in portal for all the government services. With one click, you can know about all the online services they can apply for.
- Raj SSO ID Registration 2021
- Raj SSO ID Login 2021
- Uses of Rajasthan SSO portal
- Rajasthan SSO Portal Services List
- Documents List
- Raj SSO ID Registration 2021 for Citizens
- Raj SSO ID Government Employees Registration 2021
- Raj SSO ID Udhyog Registration 2021
- Raj SSO ID Registration 2021 FAQs (एसएसओ आईडी)
- Share this:
- Like this:
Raj SSO ID Registration 2021
Rajasthan SSO is a one-time solution for any government issues in Rajasthan. You will just have to enter this portal to know about any information about govt job vacancies, paying bills, and anything.
The registration for sso id is very simple, you can do it by selecting your profession. The SSO login ID will be your personal digital identity. The Rajasthan SSO account ID is also as unique as your AADHAR number. You can use this ID to get the chance to apply for any government services.
Raj SSO ID Login 2021
This portal login is only applicable for the citizens of Rajasthan who are living in Rajasthan permanently. Those industries that are enlisted in the Udyog can use this portal. Udhyog is a scheme that has been started by the Government to support all types of business and industries in Rajasthan. Also, those who are working as government servants will get to use this portal. SIPF users are also eligible to log in to the Raj SSO Portal.
Uses of Rajasthan SSO portal
You can apply for vacant positions in the government sector, and also, you could know about the application status through this.
- You can give your electricity and water bills, taxes easily through this SSO ID.
- SSO registered people can get the chance to apply for government jobs, and also, they can fill in the RTI information.
- You can apply for an arms license or many other licenses through this portal.
- A registered candidate can also apply for admission to colleges, universities, and others.
Rajasthan SSO Portal Services List
There are many Rajasthan Government services and schemes that you can gaze into by following this one single portal. The maximum number of Government services are already being enlisted on this site. These SSO login services are applicable only for the residents of Rajasthan.
- Arms License
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Registration
- Business Registration
- Bank Correspondence
- Building Plan Approval (BPAS)
- Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)
- Challenge for change
- Circuit House Management System (CHMS)
- DCE APP
- Digital Visitor Register
- Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department (DMRD)
- Drug Control
- Drug Control Organization (DCO)
- E-Mitra Reports
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Forest and Wildlife
- GST Home Portal
- GPS Consultancy
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Job Fair
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
The documents and certificates that you would need as your records for SSO are: –
- Bhamashah ID Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Credentials for Google Login.
- Credentials for Facebook Login.
- For government employees, SIPF ID is mandatory.
For Udyog registered businesses, BRN Number is mandatory.
Raj SSO ID Registration 2021 for Citizens
- Click on this link to reach the home page of Rajasthan SSO, Link: – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Click on the tab Registration. This link will steer you to the page where you can register to get advantages of the RajSSO portal.
- For citizens, registration click on the option Citizen.
- As a citizen of Rajasthan, you can register yourself by attaching any of the above shared documents.
- Now write your mobile number and it must link with your AADHAR card.
- After the registration process, your Login ID is ready. Set the password of your RajSSO ID. After this, you can log in anytime in this portal.
Raj SSO ID Government Employees Registration 2021
- Open the home page of Rajasthan SSO – sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Select the option Government’s Employee. This option is for Government servants.
- Then, provide your SIPF number and password. Also, enter all the details of your SPIF number that are asked.
- Your registration will be done. Set the password of your RajSSO id. After this, you can log in anytime in this portal.
Raj SSO ID Udhyog Registration 2021
- Go to Rajasthan sso portal, namely Registration.
- Then select the option UDHYOG to make yourself an entry as a businessman.
- After that, you have to register for the RajSSO ID by providing any of these proofs and certificates. Those are Business Registration Number (BRN) or Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN). Though AADHAR card is mandatory.
- Then you will get your ID. Set your password, and you can now log in at any time in the SSO portal.
Raj SSO ID Registration 2021 FAQs (एसएसओ आईडी)
How to reset Raj SSO ID Password?
If you forgot your raj sso id password then yes you can able to recover it. You have to got through the official website of sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to register for Rajasthan SSO ID online?
The procedure for Rajasthan Single Sign on registration is shared by us above so kindly check.
SSO Rajasthan Login ID कौनसी वेबसाइट पर बनानी होगी?
सिंगल साइन ऑन Login ID बनाने के लिए आपको वेबसाइट sso rajasthan government in वेबसाइट को ओपन करना होगा तभी आप अपनी एसएसओ आईडी बनाने के लिय रजिस्ट्रेशन कर सकते हो.
SSO Rajasthan Contact Number
Helpline Number is 0141-2925554,55.
एसएसओ आईडी लॉगिन कैसे करें ?
एसएसओ आईडी लॉगिन करने के लिय सबसे पहले sso.rajasthan.gov.in पर जाना होगा फिर login पर क्लिक करना होगा इसके बाद अपना एसएसओ आईडी और पासवर्ड डालकर कैप्चा भरे और सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें.