MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 2021 details such as Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Login, Registration, Eligibility, Benefits, Application form, KYC, Scholarship List, Check Status online are available in this post. The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has developed a new scholarship gateway, namely MP scholarship portal 2.0.
Are you lagging in your studies due to a lack of money? Is your family unable to afford your cost of studies? No, you will not have to agonize over it anymore. The Government of Madhya Pradesh has assured to grip the hands of the scholars and pupils. They aim to support the poverty-stricken students who are willing to study. Through this portal, the impoverished and needy students can apply for the scholarship. This scholarship will help you to continue your studies without difficulty.
We will thoroughly discuss how to apply for MP scholarship 2021.
What is the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0?
MP scholarship portal is an initiative taken by the govt of Madhya Pradesh to assist financially underdeveloped students in pursuing their dreams. No one will fall back due to their poverty. Also, many students who want to study cannot pursue it due to a lack of money. So, the MP govt took the initiative to help them through this portal.
You will have to enlist yourself as a student in the scholarship portal. Then you can log in to this portal to get the scholarship. The students will be given scholarships if they have a low annual income (BPL) from their families.
How to Register for MP Scholarship Portal 2021?
You have to register yourself as a student and your AADHAR card number in the MP scholarship portal.
For registration, you have to correctly fill in all the information that we will discuss below.
- Click on this link: – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/Registration/Process.aspx
- This link will take you to the registration page.
- Now click on the option check and verify, after providing your AADHAR number in both the spaces.
- Verify your KYC and find the option for the 2.0 scholarship and click on it.
- Then, fill the gaps with accurate information and details about you.
- Tap on the submit option to submit all your details. Then, scan the documents for proof and submit them. There you will find an option, namely Submitted Application Form. Click on it.
- Make a hard copy of the application form by making a printout of it.
MP Scholarship Portal Login Procedure
This procedure is only for the students who have already registered in the scholarship portal. Follow these steps for logging in to the portal after registration.
- Go to the official website or search in your device browser by writing the MP scholarship portal. Please search for the link to the official website and click on it.
- Then, you will find the menu option on the home page. That is the menu bar. Click on it.
- Search there for the link of MP scholarship 2.0 login. A screen will open as the image beside.
- Then, fill up the login info in the given space. Thus, you will be logged in for the scholarship.
What is MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 KYC?
KYC is compulsory to get the profit and gain from this scheme. After completion of the application, you have to get your KYC done.
Steps to follow after the requisition is completed for the scholarship: –
- Foremost step is to log in to your KYC 2.0 account for KYC and then find the option KYC. Click on it.
- Fill up all the information that is asked for in the KYC form. Fill the captcha correctly.
- Click on the verify option to verify details and link it with your AADHAR to get an OTP on your mobile. Thus, the procedure is complete.
How to Apply online for the MP scholarship?
The primary step is you have to register yourself for the application for the scholarship. We have already discussed every step of how to write for it. After completion of the registration process accurately, you will be able to choose to apply for a scholarship that you want. You have to submit all the records and pages that are being demanded in the form. You will have to attach the certificates and evidence of your family’s annual income, BPL proof, etc.
How to check status for MP Scholarship Portal?
You can quickly check your application status by going through the following steps: –
- Enter the official website of the MP scholarship Portal and log in there.
- Then, you will find an option to check your application status
- Provide your application ID and registration number in the given space and click to check the status.
How To Rest Your Login Password?
What happens if you forget your login Password? – There is nothing to worry about. You can quickly recover your Password through this portal by following these steps: –
- log in to your scholarship account after you reach the official MP scholarship portal.
- If the Password you input is not accurate, then right away, you will get an option Forget Password. Click on it.
- Then, fill up every detail that is being asked to fill in the spaces. Enter the mobile number that is available to you.
- You will obtain an OTP in a while on your mobile after clicking on Reset Password.
- Then change your Password.
Not any student will lag just due to lack of money. Studies of anyone will not hamper just because of their poverty. You have the right to get a chance to get a proper education. It doesn’t matter whether you are from a financially backward family or a rich one. If you want to pursue your dreams, then the Government of MP will help you to proceed.
The Government has seeded the MP scholarship portal 2.0 to give a helping hand to the poverty-stricken students who have the will to study. The whole procedure will be done in online mode to make the process transparent and viable. You don’t need to wait anymore. Apply for the scholarship and proceed on your way to shine.